- Protein Porridge with lean cocoa powder and crunchy grains of roasted Italian hazelnuts.
- Made with a base of delicious Finnish baby oat flakes, nutritious chia seeds and whey protein isolate powder.
- It contains very few sugars and more than 25% of proteins.
- Excellent both hot and overnight: 2 minutes and a glass of your favorite milk are enough to prepare it. Perfect with almond, oat or classic milk.
- The best toppings to garnish it are red fruits such as strawberries, blueberries and raspberries or very good fresh compotes 100% fruit.
Recommended portion: 60g of Porridge to be prepared with a glass (about 180ml) of your favorite milk. Each 350g bag contains 6 servings.
- Wholegrain baby oat flakes
- Whey protein powder
- Italian roasted hazelnuts (20%)
- Chia seeds
- Bitter cocoa powder (3%)
- Puffed millet
|Energy||Kcal 417 / Kj 1746|
|- of which saturates||2,7 g|
|- of which sugars||1,7 g|
Allergens: Oats, Milk, Hazelnuts. It may contain traces of gluten, soy, sesame and other nuts.
Product and raw material details
- Based on Organic Finnish Oat Flakes
- With 20% crunchy grains of Italian hazelnuts
- Very few sugars
- > 25% protein intake
- Rich in Fibers
- Energetic and with simple carbs.
It will be really simple. It only takes 2 minutes and the only things you need are a portion of porridge (about 50-60 grams = 3 generous spoons) and a glass (about 180ml) of your favorite milk. We recommend almond, oat, coconut, cow's milk or simply water.
For an overnight cold porridge: put a portion of porridge in a bowl, pour the milk and stir for a few seconds until all the flakes are well soaked. Let it rest in the fridge overnight (or at least 2 hours) so that the flakes absorb the milk well and form the typical creamy consistency of porrige. The next morning garnish with toppings at your choice such as fresh fruit, creams or dried fruit and your porridge bowl will be ready to be enjoyed!
For a classic hot porridge: warm a glass of your favorite milk well. Put a portion of porridge in a bowl and pour the hot milk. Stir with a teaspoon for about 1 minute so that the hot milk is fully absorbed by the porridge. As soon as it has a nice creamy consistency, add toppings to taste and enjoy your porridge bowl.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible