- Premium Grade Organic Matcha Tea grown in the Uji region in southern Kyoto prefecture, Japan.
- Produced with stone-ground leaves from the second harvest, it is of a lower quality grade than Ceremonial Matcha but still of high quality and superior to the Culinary grade.
- The color is bright green and the taste is very intense and pure.
- It contains no sugar, preservatives, gluten or allergens.
- Rich in nutrients and antioxidants, it has an energizing caffeine and high levels of Theanine, which has a calming effect and balances the caffeine.
- Excellent both as a tea to drink hot and as an ingredient for smoothies, yogurt, matcha latte and other preparations.
Recommended Daily Portion: 1 gram, about half a teaspoon. Each pack contains 30 servings. Add it to a cup of hot water at 70 ° - 80 ° C, mix well with a teaspoon or preferably with a bamboo whisk for an optimal result. Enjoy natural tea, without sweeteners, to fully enjoy the aroma and typical flavor of Matcha.
Nutritional Values: per 100g of premium grade matcha daily tea
|Kcal 374/ Kj 1572
|- of which saturated
|- of which sugars
- Premium grade
- Grown in the Uji region, Kyoto, Japan
- Stone ground
- Completely Organic
- It does not contain gluten
- Without preservatives and dyes
- Contains caffeine and is rich in Theanine
- Ceremonial: the ceremonial degree is the most prized. It comes from the leaves of the first harvest, finely stone ground. It has an intense taste and excellent solubility, it is the matcha intended for the preparation of traditional hot tea.
- Daily / Premium: what we call daily is premium grade matcha tea, a step below the ceremonial but it's a great alternative both in terms of taste and economy. It comes from the leaves of the second harvest and is excellent both as a traditional hot tea and for the preparation of matcha latte, smoothies and much more.
- Culinary: there is a third quality grade called Culinary, lower than the Premium grade and made with the leaves of the third crop. The cheapest and mainly used as an ingredient for cooking preparations.
- Add half a teaspoon of matcha tea in a cup of hot water at 70 ° - 80 ° C and mix well to dissolve the tea. Use a bamboo spoon or whisk for even better results. Enjoy the natural tea to the full, without sweeteners to fully enjoy its original flavor.
- Keep the matcha tea in a cool and dry space, taking care to close the aluminum can well to avoid dispersion and contamination with other foods. Always refer to the date on the package to see the expiry date. Once opened, we recommend consuming it within 2-3 months.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible