- Coconut and Cocoa together create the King of all Toppings. Of all our ingredients, this is one of the best and most delicious of all.
- Crunchy, tropical and great on any yogurt, porridge, ice cream or smoothie bowl. Also excellent on desserts.
- Made with very fresh, slowly dried coconut chips and covered with bitter cocoa powder.
- There is a little bit of coconut sugar to offset the bitterness of the cocoa. These chips are addictive, you should definitely try them!
Price per Kg: 19.60€
Recommended daily portion: 25g (= a handful). With each standard bag you can get at least 10 daily servings to add as a crunchy topping to your bowls. With bulk bags 20.
Ingredients and Nutritional Values
Ingredients and origin:
- Dried coconut (67.85%)
- Coconut sugar (24%)
- Cocoa powder (7.5%)
- Sea Salt (0.65%)
- All ingredients are organic and grown and processed in Sri Lanka. Packaging takes place in Italy.
Nutritional Values: Per 100g of Coconut Chips with Cocoa
|Kcal 657,2 / Kj 2752
|- of which saturates
|- of which sugar
Allergens: May contain traces of nuts.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible
- The best practice to best preserve the topping mixes, dried and dried fruit is to keep the package in a cool and dry place, away from sources of light and heat. For example, a pantry cabinet in your kitchen will be fine.
- When you close the bag, make sure to seal its zip well in order to minimize the passage of air and keep the condition of the dried / dried fruit in the best possible way.
- For the expiry date of the packaged product, always refer to what is indicated on the label of the purchased product. Once the bag has been opened, our advice is to consume the granola within 1-2 weeks to fully enjoy its goodness.