- Protein Porridge with Coconut Grains and 70% Dark Chocolate Drops.
- Based on delicious Finnish baby oat flakes, nutritious chia seeds and whey protein isolate powder.
- Fantastic taste in a cold overnight version thanks to the combination of fresh coconut grains and crunchy dark chocolate chips.
- With 20% protein intake and rich in fiber and clean carbohydrates.
- Very easy to prepare: it takes just 2 minutes and a glass of your favorite milk to prepare it. Excellent with almond, oat, coconut or classic milk.
- The best toppings with which to garnish it are fresh fruit such as bananas and blueberries or a chocolaty cream to make the taste even more intense.
Recommended portion: 60g of porridge to be prepared with a glass (about 180ml) of your favorite milk. Each 350g bag contains 6 servings.
- Wholegrain baby oat flakes
- Whey protein powder
- Coconut grains (20%)
- 70% dark chocolate drops (15%) (Cocoa mass, Brown sugar, soy lecithin)
- Chia seeds
- Puffed millet
|Energy||Kcal 458 / Kj 1971|
|- of which saturates||16 g|
|- of which sugars||6,2 g|
Allergens: Oats, Milk. It may contain traces of gluten, soy, sesame and nuts.
- Based on Organic Finnish Oat Flakes
- With coconut grains and 70% dark chocolate chips
- + 20% protein intake
- Very few sugars
- Rich in Fibers
- Energetic and with simple carbs.
It will be really simple. It only takes 2 minutes and the only things you need are a portion of porridge (about 50-60 grams = 3 generous spoons) and a glass (about 180ml) of your favorite milk. We recommend almond, oat, coconut, cow's milk or simply water.
For an overnight cold porridge: put a portion of porridge in a bowl, pour the milk and stir for a few seconds until all the flakes are well soaked. Let it rest in the fridge overnight (or at least 2 hours) so that the flakes absorb the milk well and form the typical creamy consistency of porrige. The next morning garnish with toppings at your choice such as fresh fruit, creams or dried fruit and your porridge bowl will be ready to be enjoyed!
For a classic hot porridge: warm a glass of your favorite milk well. Put a portion of porridge in a bowl and pour the hot milk. Stir with a teaspoon for about 1 minute so that the hot milk is fully absorbed by the porridge. As soon as it has a nice creamy consistency, add toppings to taste and enjoy your porridge bowl.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible