- Cream made from 80% peeled sesame seeds and 20% dates. Our sweetest and most delicate version of white Tahina.
- Without added refined sugars only sweetened with naturally dried dates.
- Completely organic.
- The taste tends to be more sweet and is much more delicate than the classic tahini.
- Perfectly creamy.
- With 21% natural proteins and lots of fibers.
- Rich in vitamins A, B6 and E, Omega 3 and Omega 6.
- Excellent as topping on yogurt, porridge, chia pudding smoothie and many other breakfasts and snacks. Also ideal as a dressing on salad bowls and as an ingredient to make hummus and condiments with a more delicate taste and without bitter notes.
Recommended daily portion: 20g / 25g (= a generous teaspoon) With each standard jar you can get 10-12 servings.
Ingredients and origin:
- 80% peeled and toasted sesame seeds, from non-EU organic farming, mainly grown in India.
- 20% naturally dried date paste. Biological. Origin: Israel.
|Energy||Kcal 585 / Kj 2426|
|- of which saturated||6,5 g|
|- of which sugars||13 g|
Allergens: sesame. It may contain traces of nuts, milk and peanuts.
- 80% peeled sesame seeds and 20% delicious dates
- Tahina processed and packaged in Italy
- + 21% protein
- Gluten free
Although the base is common, roasted sesame seeds, the differences are not few, especially in taste and possible uses. Here is a mini guide to choose the right Tahina according to your needs:
- The most classic and traditional. Made with peeled sesame seeds and lightly toasted.
- The taste is bitter-sweet and represents the original and typical flavor of tahini.
- Thanks to this versatility it is excellent to use both on sweet and savory dishes or as a basic ingredient for hummus, sauces and condiments.
- Whole grain version and more intense than white tahini. Made using wholemeal sesame seeds and medium toasted.
- The taste is stronger, more decisive and tending towards bitterness.
- It fully maintains the protein intake, which is very high, the fibers and all the nutritional elements of sesame.
- Wholemeal tahina is best suited to savory dishes such as salads and grain bowls or to make hummus and sauces dressing.
Tahina with Dates:
- It's our version of white tahini sweetened with dried dates. In our recipe we use 80% peeled sesame seeds and 20% dates.
- Its taste is much more delicate and sweet than the classic tahini and the date also gives a greater creaminess.
- It lends itself very well to breakfast bowls or snacks such as smoothie bowls, yourt, porridge and chia pudding.
- Before enjoying it, mix everything well with a teaspoon to make it thick and creamy. In this cream there are no emulsifiers and, as nature intended, when it is kept firm in the pantry, the dried fruit oils separate a little from the paste and rise to the surface.
- We advise you to keep it in a cool and dry place, away from sources of light and heat. A pantry cabinet in your kitchen will be perfect.
- In the summer, with high temperatures, you can also keep the creams in the refrigerator if you prefer them fresher and with a denser and more compact consistency.
- Once the jar is opened, our advice is to consume it within 3-4 weeks to fully enjoy the taste and freshness of the cream.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible