- Version with an extra chocolaty taste. Made with pure Peru cocoa powder and 70% dark chocolate flakes.
- Base composed of few ingredients, with a simple recipe: only organic Finnish oat flakes, crunchy puffed flakes of millet and wholemeal spelled and a pinch of brown flax seeds.
- 8g of natural protein per serving, rich in fiber and no added sugars (except those contained in the chocolate itself).
- Perfect both hot and overnight. It takes 2 minutes and a glass of your favorite milk to prepare it.
- The best toppings to garnish it with are fresh fruit such as bananas, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and 100% dried fruit creams such as hazelnuts, peanuts or almonds.
- Excellent with almond, oat, coconut or classic milk (or lactose free).
- Organic and vegan
Price: 19.71€ per kg / 1.20€ for each porridge breakfast bowl. Recommended portion: 60g of Porridge to be prepared with a glass (about 180ml) of your favorite milk. Each bag contains at least 5 servings.
Ingredients and Nutritional Values
- Wholegrain baby oat flakes
- Minimum 70% dark chocolate (17%)
- Brown flax seeds Puffed spelled flakes
- Puffed millet flakes
- Natural cocoa powder (3%)
Nutritional Values: Per 100g of Dark Cocoa Porridge
|Energy||Kcal 402 / Kj 1681|
|- of which saturates||5,2 g|
|- of which sugars||5,4 g|
Allergens: Oats, Spelled (Gluten), Soy. It may contain traces of milk and nuts.
It will be really simple. It only takes 2 minutes and the only things you need are a portion of porridge (about 50-60 grams = 3 generous spoons) and a glass (about 180ml) of your favorite milk. We recommend almond, oat, coconut, cow's milk or simply water.
For an overnight cold porridge: put a portion of porridge in a bowl, pour the milk and stir for a few seconds until all the flakes are well soaked. Let it rest in the fridge overnight (or at least 2 hours) so that the flakes absorb the milk well and form the typical creamy consistency of porrige. The next morning garnish with toppings at your choice such as fresh fruit, creams or dried fruit and your porridge bowl will be ready to be enjoyed!
For a classic hot porridge: warm a glass of your favorite milk well. Put a portion of porridge in a bowl and pour the hot milk. Stir with a teaspoon for about 1 minute so that the hot milk is fully absorbed by the porridge. As soon as it has a nice creamy consistency, add toppings to taste and enjoy your porridge bowl.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible