- Made out of Tropical Mahogany wood
- Handcrafted by talented artisans in the south eastern Asian region, reusing offcuts of the household industry
- It's rounded shape and thickness keeps food hot or cold longer than any other Bowl. Suitable for hot and cold food (hot porridge and soups too)
- The medium size is perfect for big breakfast bowls, smoothies, big porridge and yogurt bowls, pasta and salads
- MOCA certified for food and beverage use (Safe and approved for contact with solid and liquid food)
Dimensions: Diameter 16 cm in the middle of the bowl. Height 7,5 cm. Thickness 0,5 cm. Capacity 600 ml.
- The best way to clean your bowls is to wash them by hand with a sponge, dish soap and cold running water. Do not soak for long periods of time.
- Wooden Bowls can be used for warm and cold foods.
- Do not put your Wooden Bowl in the refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible