- Wildflower honey harvested in the summer months on the Italian Piedmontese hills.
- 100% raw and unpasteurized to preserve all the nutrients.
- Excellent natural sweetener. The most versatile among the different types of honey.
- Sweet and delicate taste.
- Source of energy also known as a natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- Perfect for sweetening yogurt, porridge, smoothie and much more.
- Convenient 350g jar.
Recommended daily portion: One / two teaspoons per day (approximately 20-30g). Each jar contains 15 daily servings.
Ingredients and origin: 100% Italian wildflower Honey.
Nutritional Values: Per 100g of wildflower Honey.
|Energy||Kcal 334 / Kj 1420|
|- of which saturated||0,0 g|
|- of which sugars||67,0 g|
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible