- Version with a delicate and sweet taste. Made with natural vanilla powder flavor and buttery pecan nuts broken to give texture and extra flavor.
- At the base few ingredients, a simple and clean recipe: only organic Finnish oat flakes, crunchy puffed flakes of millet and wholemeal spelled and a pinch of brown flax seeds.
- 7g of natural protein per serving, rich in fiber and with no added sugar.
- Excellent both hot and cold. It takes 2 minutes and a glass of your favorite milk to prepare it.
- Ideal to combine with simple and light toppings such as fresh fruit, seeds or chopped almonds.
- Perfect with a delicate background milk, for example almond milk, cow's milk or oat milk.
- Organic and vegan.
Recommended portion: 60g of Porridge to be prepared with a glass (about 180ml) of your favorite milk.
Ingredients and Nutritional Values
- Wholegrain baby oat flakes
- Pecan nuts (12.5%)
- Natural vanilla flavor powder (12.5%)
- Brown flax seeds
- Puffed spelled flakes
- Puffed millet flakes
|Energy||Kcal 377 / Kj 1577|
|- of which saturates||1,9 g|
|- of which sugars||1,4 g|
Allergens: oats and spelled (Gluten). It may contain traces of soy, milk and nuts.
It will be really simple. It only takes 2 minutes and the only things you need are a portion of porridge (about 50-60 grams = 3 generous spoons) and a glass (about 180ml) of your favorite milk. We recommend almond, oat, coconut, cow's milk or simply water.
For an overnight cold porridge: put a portion of porridge in a bowl, pour the milk and stir for a few seconds until all the flakes are well soaked. Let it rest in the fridge overnight (or at least 2 hours) so that the flakes absorb the milk well and form the typical creamy consistency of porrige. The next morning garnish with toppings at your choice such as fresh fruit, creams or dried fruit and your porridge bowl will be ready to be enjoyed!
For a classic hot porridge: warm a glass of your favorite milk well. Put a portion of porridge in a bowl and pour the hot milk. Stir with a teaspoon for about 1 minute so that the hot milk is fully absorbed by the porridge. As soon as it has a nice creamy consistency, add toppings to taste and enjoy your porridge bowl.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible