- Protein Porridge with Dried Apricots in Pieces, Sicilian Almond Grains and Canadian Maple Syrup Powder
- At the base, delicious Finnish baby oat flakes, nutritious chia seeds and whey protein, isolate powder.
- > 22% protein, lots of fibers and a unique taste.
- It contains a pinch of maple sugar (pure maple syrup powder) but the intense and enveloping taste that it creates by joining the soft pieces of dried apricots and chopped almonds is truly spatial.
- Excellent both hot and overnight: 2 minutes and a glass of your favorite milk are enough to prepare it. Perfect with almond, oat or classic milk.
- Fantastic to garnish with any type of fruit, from apples to bananas or red fruits. For a creamy topping we recommend delicious fruit compotes, maple syrup or a 100% almond cream.
Recommended portion: 60g of porridge to be prepared with a glass (about 180ml) of your favorite milk. Each 350g bag contains 6 servings.
- Wholegrain baby oat flakes
- Whey protein powder
- Dried apricots in pieces (15%)
- Sicilian almond grain (10%)
- Chia seeds
- Maple sugar (3%) (maple syrup powder)
- Puffed millet
|Energy||Kcal 372 / Kj 1557|
|- of which saturates||1,4 g|
|- of which sugars||11,4 g|
Allergens: Oats, Milk, Almonds. It may contain traces of gluten, soy, sesame and other nuts.
- Based on Organic Finnish Oat Flakes
- With 15% soft Apricots in pieces.
- With pure Canadian Maple Syrup powder
- > 22% protein intake
- Rich in Fibers
- Energetic and with simple carbs.
It will be really simple. It only takes 2 minutes and the only things you need are a portion of porridge (about 50-60 grams = 3 generous spoons) and a glass (about 180ml) of your favorite milk. We recommend almond, oat, coconut, cow's milk or simply water.
For an overnight cold porridge: put a portion of porridge in a bowl, pour the milk and stir for a few seconds until all the flakes are well soaked. Let it rest in the fridge overnight (or at least 2 hours) so that the flakes absorb the milk well and form the typical creamy consistency of porrige. The next morning garnish with toppings at your choice such as fresh fruit, creams or dried fruit and your porridge bowl will be ready to be enjoyed!
For a classic hot porridge: warm a glass of your favorite milk well. Put a portion of porridge in a bowl and pour the hot milk. Stir with a teaspoon for about 1 minute so that the hot milk is fully absorbed by the porridge. As soon as it has a nice creamy consistency, add toppings to taste and enjoy your porridge bowl.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible