- King of all Porridge recipes, made with dark chocolate (70%) and dried per slices from Trentino region (Italy).
- Made with a few ingredients and a simple recipe: only organic Finnish oat flakes, crunchy puffed millet flakes, spelled wholemeal and a pinch of brown flax seeds.
- 7g of natural protein per serving, rich in fiber and no added sugar.
- Excellent both hot and cold and ideal as a morning breakfast bowl. It takes 2 minutes and a glass of your favorite milk to prepare it.
- To make it a 10 and praise porridge bowl, we recommend garnishing it with other fresh pears in pieces, dried fruit to taste such as walnuts and almonds and a spoonful of delicious cocoa and hazelnuts / almonds cream as finishing touch.
- Perfect with almond, oat or cow's milk.
- Organic and vegan
Price: 19.71€ Kg / 1.20€ each portion.
Suggested serving: 60g of Porridge and a glass (approximately 180ml) of your preferred milk. Each pack contains at least 5 servings.
Ingredients and Nutritional Values
- Wholegrain baby oat flakes
- Dried pears (12.5%)
- Minimum 70% dark chocolate (12.5%)
- Brown flax seeds
- Puffed spelled flakes
- Puffed millet flakes
Nutritional Values: Per 100g of Pear and Chocolate Porridge
|Energy||Kcal 390 / Kj 1631|
|- of which saturates||4,0 g|
|- of which sugars||11,4 g|
Allergens: Oats, Soy and Spelled (Gluten). It may contain traces of milk and nuts.
It will be really simple. It only takes 2 minutes and the only things you need are a portion of porridge (about 50-60 grams = 3 generous spoons) and a glass (about 180ml) of your favorite milk. We recommend almond, oat, coconut, cow's milk or simply water.
For an overnight cold porridge: put a portion of porridge in a bowl, pour the milk and stir for a few seconds until all the flakes are well soaked. Let it rest in the fridge overnight (or at least 2 hours) so that the flakes absorb the milk well and form the typical creamy consistency of porrige. The next morning garnish with toppings at your choice such as fresh fruit, creams or dried fruit and your porridge bowl will be ready to be enjoyed!
For a classic hot porridge: warm a glass of your favorite milk well. Put a portion of porridge in a bowl and pour the hot milk. Stir with a teaspoon for about 1 minute so that the hot milk is fully absorbed by the porridge. As soon as it has a nice creamy consistency, add toppings to taste and enjoy your porridge bowl.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible