- Natural Chopsticks made out of recycled coconut wood
- Perfect for poké, noodles and asian dishes. Easy to take with you for meals on the road
- Their unique pattern gives them a tropical look
- Suitable for both hot and cold food
- Their half cm thickness makes them strong and durable
- MOCA certified for food and beverage use (Safe and approved for contact with solid and liquid food)
Dimensions: Length 24 cm. Thickness 0,5 cm.
- How washing them? All our cutlery can be washed by hand with a simple sponge, dish soap and cold running water. As with all natural wood objects, we do not recommend the dishwasher or prolonged immersion in water as they could be damaged.
- What foods can they be used with? They are perfect with any food, both hot and cold.
- Can I put them in the oven, microwave or freezer? Better to avoid extreme temperatures, high or low, they could ruin or break them.
- How and when to polish them? If you want to reinvigorate and nourish the wood of your wooden cutlery you can polish them with any vegetable oil every 20-30 uses in order to keep them in excellent condition for a long time.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible