- Pure Canadian maple syrup level A from the forests of Quebec.
- Processed and bottled directly on the place of origin.
- Perfect to be added in yogurt, breakfast bowls, fresh fruit, pancakes and delicious desserts.
- Without any preservatives or dyes and naturally gluten-free.
Shape: 189ml glass bottle with screw cap.
Ingredients and Nutritional Values
Ingredients and origin: 100% Canadian maple syrup from the forests of Quebec bottled in the place of origin
Nutritional Values: For 100g of maple syrup
|Energy||Kcal 261 / Kj 1092|
|- of which saturated||0 g|
|- of which sugars||60 g|
- variety with a light amber color and a medium intensity taste, characterized by a rich and aromatic flavor reminiscent of cane sugar and honey.
- It is the ideal companion for everyday breakfast: on a bowl, yogurt, ice cream and fresh fruit. Also perfect for sweetening hot and cold drinks.
- This variety is produced from the sap collected in the month of March.
- variety with a dark amber color. Very versatile, robust and intense taste, characterized by a flavor with notes of caramel and hazelnut.
- Its versatile taste enhances hot preparations and fruit. Widely used on sweet bowls, porridge, pancakes, waffles or pastry.
- This variety is produced from the sap collected in the middle of the sugar season, in the month of April.
Very easy to use and versatile on many preparations. Pour it to be tasted (without exaggerating) directly from the bottle on the bowl, yogurt, pancakes and breakfast to give sweetness and taste.
Store the sealed maple syrup in a dry place at room temperature. Once opened, however, we advise you to keep it in the refrigerator (+ 4 ° C) for an ideal maintenance of its properties and to consume it within approximately 6 months from the date of opening.
Before closing the cap, we recommend to clean the mouth of the bottle with a napkin to prevent the residue on the edge to become dry.
Do not freeze the product.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible