- The largest of our coconut bowl collection.
- Made with only the most capacious and robust coconut shells in nature.
- Perfect to host abundant breakfasts, poké, mixed salads and unique dishes.
- Dark and intense brown color.
- Eco-friendly and born from the recovery of real coconut shells discarded from the food industry or from organic and sustainable crops.
- Handcrafted by skilled craftsmen in Southeast Asia and sanded with coconut oil to smooth the surface and nourish the wood fibers.
- MOCA certified according to Italian and European regulations (Materials and objects safe, suitable for contact with food).
How washing them? By hand with a sponge, dish soap and cold, running water. Such as all the objects made of wood or natural coconut shell, we do not recommend the dishwasher or prolonged immersion in water as they could be damaged.
What foods can they be used with? Perfect for cold or room temperature foods. On the other hand, we do not recommend hot and / or liquid foods. The bowls are made of real coconut shells, a solid material but still natural and sensitive to high temperatures.
Can I put them in the oven, microwave or freezer? Better to avoid extreme temperatures, both high or low, they could ruin or break.
How and when to polish them? If you want to reinvigorate and nourish your bowls you can polish them with any vegetable oil every 20-30 uses to keep them in excellent condition for long time.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible