- Sweet and sour taste of ripe pineapple.
- It does not contain added sugars, sulfur and preservatives.
- Slowly and naturally dried so as to enjoy its benefits all year round.
- It's cut it into medium-sized triangles, perfect for being addedd as a topping to porridge, smoothie or yogurt bowl.
Big 350g pack 💪.
Price per Kg: 28.29€ per Kg
Recommended daily portion: 40g (= about a handful). With each bag you can get at least 8 daily servings to add to your bowls.
Ingredients and Nutritional Values
Ingredients and origin: 100% Natural dried pineapple from crops along the coasts of Ghana and Costa Rica
Nutritional Values: Per 100g of Dried Pineapple
|Energy||Kcal 302 / Kj 1279|
|-of which saturates||0,1 g|
|-of which sugars||67 g|
Allergens: May contain traces of nuts.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible
- The best practice to best preserve the topping mixes, dried and dried fruit is to keep the package in a cool and dry place, away from sources of light and heat. For example, a pantry cabinet in your kitchen will be fine.
- When you close the bag, make sure to seal its zip well in order to minimize the passage of air and keep the condition of the dried / dried fruit in the best possible way.
- For the expiry date of the packaged product, always refer to what is indicated on the label of the purchased product. Once the bag has been opened, our advice is to consume the granola within 1-2 weeks to fully enjoy its goodness.