- Excellent 70% dark chocolate combined with the fruity taste of freeze-dried strawberries, raspberries and pink pitaya.
- Ideal for any breakfast, yogurt, ice cream and smoothie bowl.
- Crunchy base of oat flakes baked in the oven with agave syrup, almonds and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- All the vitamins and nutritional properties of the original red fruits are kept intact thanks to the freeze-dried technique that dehydrates using very low temperatures.
- Organic, Vegan and Gluten Free.
Price per Kg: 25.43€
Recommended daily portion: 30g-35g (= a handful). With each standard bag you can get 10 daily servings to add as a crunchy topping on your bowls.
Ingredients and Nutritional Values
- Gluten-free wholegrain oat flakes
- Agave syrup
- Extra Dark Chocolate, Cocoa 70% minimum (9%). ingredients: cocoa mass, cane sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla extract)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Freeze-dried strawberries (2%)
- Freeze-dried raspberries (2%)
- Freeze-dried Pink Pitaya (2%)
Nutritional values: Per 100g of product
|Energy||Kcal 385 / Kj 1621|
|-of which saturates||3,63 g|
|- of which sugars||22,4 g|
Allergens: Oats, soy and almonds. It may contain traces of other nuts.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible
- For the best preservation of granola, keep the open package in a cool and dry place, away from sources of light and heat. For example, a pantry cabinet in your kitchen will be fine. When you close the bag, be sure to seal its zipper tightly to minimize airflow and keep the granola crunchy.
- For the expiry date of the packaged product, always makes reference to what is indicated on the label of the purchased product.
- Once the bag has been opened, our advice is to consume the granola within 2-3 weeks to fully enjoy its goodness and crunchiness