- Simple and clear recipe with only 3 ingredients: Roasted Peanuts from Argentina (87%), Agave and Bitter Cocoa Powder from South America (6%). Intense and chocolaty taste but with> 25% natural proteins and excellent fibers.
- Very little Agave, just enough to better balance the bitter cocoa and mix the flavors up to perfection.
- The creaminess is spectacular.
- Argentine peanuts are perfect to make creams thanks to their buttery texture.
- Versatile to be combined with any bowl.
Recommended daily portion: 20g / 25g (= a generous teaspoon) With each standard jar you can get 10 portions to be poured on delicious bowls.
- Slightly toasted peanuts (87%)
- Bitter cocoa powder (6%)
|Energy||Kcal 585 / Kj 2447|
|- of which saturates||7,8 g|
|- of which sugar||9,6 g|
Allergens: Peanuts. It may contain traces of nuts, soy, milk or sesame.
- Before enjoying it, mix everything well with a teaspoon to make it thick and creamy. In this cream there are no emulsifiers and, as nature intended, when it is kept firm in the pantry, the dried fruit oils separate a little from the paste and rise to the surface.
- We advise you to keep it in a cool and dry place, away from sources of light and heat. A pantry cabinet in your kitchen will be perfect.
- In the summer, with high temperatures, you can also keep the creams in the refrigerator if you prefer them fresher and with a denser and more compact consistency.
- Once the jar is opened, our advice is to consume it within 3-4 weeks to fully enjoy the taste and freshness of the cream.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible