Our Coco Candle Bundles are full sets of 4 different scents. A mix of flavors and emotions that will make you feel on a tropical beach every time you arrive home.
Available in different sets of 4 candles or you can choose the "Try Them All Bundle" with 8 candles.
Here the sets:
Coco Candle Bundle DREAM - discounted at 30%
- 1 Lime
- 1 Coffee
- 1 Cacao
- 1 Jasmine
Coco Candle Bundle HOLIDAY- discounted at 30%
- 1 Toasted Coconut
- 1 Mango
- 1 Cinnamon
- 1 Sandalwood
Coco Candle Bundle COZY- discounted at 30%
- Amber Musk
Each candle has it's own custom box that makes it perfect for a gift too!
Burning Time 45H
Heaven is just a wick away...
- Keep it on for at least 1 or 2 hours to melt the wax well and take full advantage of its scent.
- Once the candle is finished, you can use the coconut as an object holder. However, we do not recommend to use it with food due to possible wax residues.
- Coconut can sweat a little bit of wax as it is a porous material. We recommend to keep always resting on a saucer.
- Never place candles directly on flammable or heat sensitive surfaces such as wooden or glass furniture. Always light it in well-ventilated rooms and, obviously, away from flammable materials and fabrics such as paper, curtains, sheets, towels, etc ... Keep the candle out of the reach of children and pets and, when lit, we recommend to keep it in sight and never leave it unattended. In any case, we do not recommend keeping the candle lit for more than 4-5 hours straight.
- We do not recommend using it in case of air currents that can move and cause the flame to burn for a long time towards one side of the coconut shell (therefore not vertically). This could ruin the candle, leaving burn marks and dark spots.
- For a safe and optimal flame, always cut the wick before lighting and make sure the candle is free of debris and foreign objects before lighting it. At the base of each wick we have placed a metal block to keep it immobile and prevent it from burning all the way down. In this way there will always remain a mandatory and safe amount of wax at the bottom of the shell, approximately 1.5 cm. We do not recommend burning beyond this level.
- When you blow out the candle, always make sure that the flame is completely extinguished before leaving the room. Finally, always use common sense just as you would any potentially dangerous object such as lighters and stoves.
Intense vs delicate aromas:
For a more delicate aroma we recommend: coconut, tropical fruits, vanilla, caramel & pecan. For a more intense aroma we recommend: roasted coconut, cinnamon, sandalwood, jasmine, cocoa, coffee, mango and lime.
Sweet vs Fresh / Fruity Aromas:
Sweet aromas are great for a warm, welcoming and relaxing atmosphere. The best are: vanilla, caramel & pecan, cocoa, sandalwood and cinnamon. Those based on fruit or flowers are instead excellent to create a fresh, summery and energetic mood. The best are tropical fruits, mango, lime, jasmine and coffee. Coconut, on the other hand, is the perfect middle ground, excellent on any occasion and with an aroma that perfectly alternates freshness and sweetness.
Coconut, vanilla, caramel & pecan and tropical fruit aromas each come in a beige linen bag with Bowlpros logo. The toasted aromas coconut, mango, lime, sandalwood, cinnamon, cocoa, jasmine and coffee are instead individually packaged in beautiful gift boxes.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible