- Ceremonial grade organic matcha tea grown in the Uji region, in the southern area of Kyoto prefecture, Japan.
- Produced with finely stone ground leaves from the first harvest.
- The Ceremonial is the finest grade, with a bright green color, very intense taste and optimal solubility.
- Born to be enjoyed as hot tea, in full traditional style.
- It contains no sugar, preservatives, gluten or allergens.
- Rich in nutrients and antioxidants. It contains energizing caffeine and high levels of Theanine, which has a calming effect and balances the caffeine.
Recommended Daily Portion: 1 gram, about half a teaspoon. Each pack contains 30 servings. Add it to a cup of hot water at 70 ° - 80 ° C, mix well with a teaspoon or preferably with a bamboo whisk for an optimal result. Enjoy natural tea, without sweeteners, to fully enjoy the aroma and flavor typical of Matcha.
Ingredients: 100% Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea grown in Kyoto region.
Nutritional Values: per 100g of Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea
|Energy||Kcal 374/ Kj 1572|
|- of which saturates||0,3 g|
|- of which sugars||8 g|
- Ceremonial Degree
- Grown in the Uji region, Kyoto, Japan
- Finely stone ground
- Completely Organic
- It does not contain gluten
- Without preservatives and dyes
- Contains caffeine and is rich in Theanine
- Ceremonial: the ceremonial degree is the most prized. It comes from the leaves of the first harvest, finely stone ground. It has an intense taste and excellent solubility, it is the matcha intended for the preparation of traditional hot tea.
- Daily / Premium: what we call daily is premium grade matcha tea, a step below the ceremonial but it's a great alternative both in terms of taste and economy. It comes from the leaves of the second harvest and is excellent both as a traditional hot tea and for the preparation of matcha latte, smoothies and much more.
- Culinary: there is a third quality grade called Culinary, lower than the Premium grade and made with the leaves of the third crop. The cheapest and mainly used as an ingredient for cooking preparations.
- Add half a teaspoon of matcha tea in a cup of hot water at 70 ° - 80 ° C and mix well to dissolve the tea. Use a bamboo spoon or whisk for even better results. Enjoy the natural tea to the full, without sweeteners to fully enjoy its original flavor.
- Keep the matcha tea in a cool and dry space, taking care to close the aluminum can well to avoid dispersion and contamination with other foods. Always refer to the date on the package to see the expiry date. Once opened, we recommend consuming it within 2-3 months.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible