- A taste born for delicious morning breakfast bowls or tasty afternoon snacks.
- Few, simple ingredients: freeze dried blueberries (rich in flavor all year round) and organic chia seeds (rich in proteins and nutrients) which give a beautiful creamy texture
- Base of baby oat flakes, organic, grown in Finland and wholemeal puffed millet and spelled flakes: they will give body and character to your porridge both in texture and in taste
- 13.3g of protein, no added sugars and very few total sugars (only 4%)
- Perfect for all seasons since it is excellent both hot and cold. It takes 2 minutes and a glass of your favorite milk to prepare it.
- Fantastic base to create infinite flavor combos, you can combine it with fresh or dried fruit, creams and seeds
- Organic and vegan
Recommended portion: 60g of Porridge to be prepared with a glass (about 180ml) of your favorite milk.
Ingredients and Nutritional Values
- Finnish Organic Baby Oat Flakes
- Freeze dried blueberries (8%)
- Organic chia seeds
- Puffed wholemeal spelled flakes
- Puffed wholemeal millet flakes
|Energia||Kcal 374,5 / Kj 1564|
|- di cui saturi||1,3 g|
|- di cui zuccheri||4 g|
Allergens: Oats and Spelled (Gluten). It may contain traces of soy, milk and nuts.
It will be really simple. It only takes 2 minutes and the only things you need are a portion of porridge (about 50-60 grams = 3 generous spoons) and a glass (about 180ml) of your favorite milk. We recommend almond, oat, coconut, cow's milk or simply water.
For an overnight cold porridge: put a portion of porridge in a bowl, pour the milk and stir for a few seconds until all the flakes are well soaked. Let it rest in the fridge overnight (or at least 2 hours) so that the flakes absorb the milk well and form the typical creamy consistency of porrige. The next morning garnish with toppings at your choice such as fresh fruit, creams or dried fruit and your porridge bowl will be ready to be enjoyed!
For a classic hot porridge: warm a glass of your favorite milk well. Put a portion of porridge in a bowl and pour the hot milk. Stir with a teaspoon for about 1 minute so that the hot milk is fully absorbed by the porridge. As soon as it has a nice creamy consistency, add toppings to taste and enjoy your porridge bowl.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible