- Only Macadamia broken varieties, which measure at least 11mm of diameter. Australian farmers also call them the King of Nuts.
- Cultivated in Kenya, South Africa, where a unique climate gives life to the best in the world.
- Delicate and naturally sweet taste.
- The texture is crunchy and buttery at the same time. A real pleasure.
- Their plants take at least 7 years from birth to give their first fruit. Collected only by hand to be kept intact as much as possible 😎
- Rich in monounsaturated fats, minerals and vitamin B.
Recommended daily portion: 30g (= 2 generous spoons). Each bag contains 8 recommended servings.
Ingredients and provenance: Style 4 Macadamia nuts grown in Australia and packaged in Sicily.
Nutritional Values: Per 100g of Macadamia Nuts
|Energy||Kcal 733 / Kj 3068|
|- of which saturates||10,3 g|
|- of which sugars||4,5 g|
Allergens: Macadamia nuts. It may contain traces of other nuts.
Cost and Delivery time
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders above 59€
Shipping cost on orders below 59€ vary between 4.9€ and 9.9€ depending on the country.
We ship with UPS or DPD and the delivery time is usually 3-5 days
All our orders are processed within 24h and dispatched at 8am the day after the order is placed
We are always happy to help you via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible